13 Sep Harvard-Westlake Six Visions
Posted at 16:50h in Articles
The Abiding Commitment to Excellence at Harvard-Westlake will be defined and strengthened by the following visions:
- We will prioritize the health and well-being of our students, encouraging them to pursue excellence while finding joy, balance, and purpose in their lives.
- We will dedicate ourselves to inspiring personal character and community citizenship as essential and lasting outcomes of a Harvard-Westlake education.
- We will further our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion, enabling every member of our community to feel an equal sense of belonging.
- We will build on our tradition of extraordinary teaching and learning by deepening our investments in professional growth, curricular innovation, and employee compensation.
- We will expand our commitment to providing a Harvard-Westlake education to the most promising students in Los Angeles, regardless of their financial means.
- We will deliver on the promises of our River Park campus, expanding excellence and opportunity for our students, sharing resources with the community of Los Angeles, and investing in environmental sustainability.